Monday, March 1, 2010

At the airport - final phase in motion

I'm at the Sydney airport, about to catch a flight to Proserpine via Brisbane. My one concern is the weather - heard its kinda rainy en route and maybe even at the destinash.

I booked a travel cruise through the Whitsundays, going to the barrier reef!!! It's 3 days and 3 nights, I can't wait but have no idea what to expect. Apparently I need a sting-ray suit, which is a tight-as-heck black wetsuit, so I'll be sure to get a pic of me looking like I work at Sea World.

The sailboat I'm on is 100 feet long, and quite luxurious, if the price is any sign. I've heard amazing things so far! Then Airlie beach for a few nights before heading back down south, last destination: Sydney, to fly out on March 12. This trip is going by so fast now :(

More stories from the sailing cruise to come...

1 comment:

  1. Melsie, this is you, one year later. Well done. I can't believe it's been a whole year. I wish I was you on the Anaconda for 3 nights once again.

    ReplyDelete