Sunday, January 17, 2010

T.O. in da house

Alright, so I wanted to post this after (as in tomorrow) to save for any big stories, but it's just too exciting to wait. Although I haven't bumped into him, the author of 'Finding Fitness', former Dallas Cowboys player, and well-known by the affectionate nickname, T.O., that's right... TERRELL OWENS, is in MELBOURNE RIGHT NOW at the tennis!!!!

Brennan, stay calm, as I am trying to. If I see him, I will get his autograph for you, but he is highly guarded and is here to see Roddick's match, which is in progress already. I am kinda going nuts right now. T.O. is one of the biggest athletes ever and he's here, in the building! Breathe, Mel, breathe. I haven't seen him in person but saw him on the many TVs here. ESPN interviewed him, so check that out.

I also was alone in a hallway with Dinara Safina, who'd just won her match this morning. I just walked past her and she smiled. That's all for today!

No comments:

Post a Comment